CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Happy Birthday A2

Dear A2,

Today is your birthday and while I look at your sweet face, it makes me melt. How can it be two years already that have gone by since we were blessed with your arrival? There is nothing in this world any of us wouldn't do to ensure your happiness. You have brought a new joy into our family that words can not express. Your big brother begged for you for years and my only regret is that you and A1 aren't a little bit closer in age. Your personality is one of a kind and gives you your charm. I love that you are such a happy little boy who loves to laugh and make others laugh along with you. Your smile warms my heart and brings tears of joy to my eyes.

From the bottom of my heart sweet baby boy, I wish for you comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth and love to complete your life.

Listen to your brother. Learn from him. He is a bright light and loves you with every ounce of his being. He is a shining example and wouldn't steer you wrong. Listen to your father. Learn from him. I can see pieces of him in you. He has so much to teach you that he learned from his own father. You never got to meet your Dad's father but he knew about you before he went to be with Jesus. The thought of you brought him comfort in a difficult time. I'm not the perfect mom, you can ask A1 about that, but I don't think I've done anything that will scar him for life and I can only hope I can say the same for you when you are his age. I had to grow up a lot and learn as I went with your brother and because of that, I bring a different game to the plate with you. The only thing that remains the absolute same with the two of you is my love.

I don't know what your little hands will do or where your little feet will carry you but I pray that your little heart is filled with the knowledge of how much we adore you now and forever.

Happy Birthday A2. May your day be filled with all the disco music, cupcakes, Dr. Pepper, Spongebob and M&Ms you can stand. I love you because you're you!

Love,

Mama

0 Comments: