CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 5, 2007

The Sandbox



Hubs and I made this sandbox for the guys. I saw one of the crab sandboxes at Toys R Us when we were shopping around for a swing set and wanted Hubs to get it for A2. He didn't think it was such a great deal and said that both boys wouldn't be able to play in it at the same time and said he could build one. I wasn't too keen on the idea at first but after he built it I'm happy we didn't buy the crab one now! We went to Wally World and I picked out the four colors for the sides and came home and spray painted them. I then went to a hobby shop and found these stencils and spent about three hours in the blaring sun painting the letters and bugs all around it. I'm pretty proud of our project and the guys love it! The neighbor kids love it too. It's been a big hit all the way around. Just thought I'd share it here. You can click on each of the four pictures to make them open up bigger so you can see it better.

1 Comments:

Think Positive said...

That's a way cool sandbox.