CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Hotter'n Hades

Ok, so I'm back and I have tons of stuff to say but right now I really don't know where to start. I'm pretty sure the heat is what's causing my brain to shut down right now. I couldn't fall asleep last night for at least thirty minutes after I laid down and there were so many things that popped in my head that I wanted to write about but naturally most of that is lost now. I suffer from a severe bout of CRS on a daily basis.

I went out today to get some pencils for A1, who starts school on Thursday, and even though I managed to get a front row parking spot, I was certain I was going to spontaneously burst into flames (!!!) before I made it inside. It's that freaking hot here!! Sad thing is, there is no end in sight.

Since it's waaaay too hot to sit here right now and full out blog, I'm just going to make a list of the things I'm planning on filling you in on that's been going on around here. I promise to touch on each and every point....soon.

Glamour and PMS (Am I weird or do you do this too....)
I's (Is this a real word or do I just sound stupid?)
Tippie Toes
Weight Woes (Yep, I'm still there.)
Neighborinos (Scratch what I wrote about them before. I think know I actually scared one of the little ones!)
Stuff and Save and Free Panties (I live for this!)
Big Brother 8 (OH.MY.GAWD!)
Gardening 101 (Live and learn on this one. Farmer Brown we ain't.)
Potty Training R US (AKA - Mommy Hell)
Cher (I'm obsessed.)
A-Geeeinnn (you'll get it once I 'splain it)
Cooter Issues (Just kidding. I just enjoyed imagining the look of disdain on my dad's face when he came to that one.)
Preschool Jitters (A2's not a little baby anymore.)
Talkie Talkie (How I almost killed my husband.)
Farting is Funny (You know it is. I have fart stories W00T!)
To Co-sleep or not to Co-sleep (Are my eyes still bloodshot?)

So that's all I can think of right off the top of my sweltering hot head, there's more but I'm too lazy to even add it to the list right now. With A1 going back to school and A2 going to preschool soon, I'll have tons of time to blog about what I want without having to worry about whether or not the boys are fighting, if A2 has crammed more junk into the toilet and there will not be anyone hovering over me asking me about a gajillion times, "what are you doing? what are you about to do? want to play a game? want to cook for me? want to do (anything else besides what you are doing now)?"

Later Dudes, I'm off to stuff ice cubes between my boobs and butt crack to see if that eases up on some of this damn heat!

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday Papa. Love you!

0 Comments: