CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Hiatus

I haven't quit blogging I've been a combination of things, lazy being the frontrunner. I've been enjoying the last couple of weeks before A1 has to go back to school, chasing after A2 and laughing at his new catch phrases (I'll explain more later) and reading Harry Potter (yep, I'm a closet Pottergeek).

I had to wait for A1 to finish the book and most importantly be able to grab time to sit quietly to read and absorb what is going on and not just skim. That's next to impossible in this house. I'm almost finished with it and plan to blog your brains out as soon as I'm done!

Hang in there and don't give up on me. I'll return as soon as possible! I really want to finish it by tonight or tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Wondering where you were, I wish I had time to read the newspaper much less a book.....Hope you can get it all read without too many interruptions....