CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 20, 2007

Mad Skillz

I'm so proud of myself right now I could scream. I didn't do anything earth shattering so don't go getting excited on me.

I got a new cell phone last week because the cell rep sent Hubs a free phone to try out for his work and he didn't want to flaunt it in my face since I've been using the same suck ass phone forever now so he gave it to me. He's sweet, I know.

Anyway, it wasn't anything too special but the more I play with it the more I love this freaking phone. It's the Nokia 6085 phone that has the built in camera and music player. The camera I can do without but the music player is AwEsOmE! I've got about 30 songs stored on it right now and they actually sound pretty good coming out of the one little speaker on the back.

The only bad thing about this phone is that it comes with less than stellar ringtones. I'm a ringtone whore! I have to have cool ringtones or I'm not happy. Shallow I know, but it's the little things that make me happy.

Since I can't foresee paying over $2 a pop for about 15 seconds of music I sat here on my new computer and figured out how to make my own ringtones via iTunes.

How cool is that??!!

I'm sure this is nothing new to you but to me it kicks ass!

My computer has a built in SD drive and the phone has a built in mini SD drive so what I did was take snippets of songs I wanted to use as a ringtone, converted it to an Mp3, and saved it to the mini SD for the phone.

They work like a charm. I've been busy organizing everyone on my phone into groups so I can assign each person their own ringtone. I've only done a few but it has been so much fun that I can't wait to do more tomorrow. I know, it's sad.

Now I just have to think of a snippet I want to use for my each of my in-law's. That should be interesting!

Can you tell the husband is gone for the week and I've spent entirely too much time sitting on my ass today? I didn't even work out today, that's how bad I've got it.

I guess I could technically get up from here and do some crunches before I go to bed. Don't hold your breath though and don't get offended if I lie about it if you ask me whether or not I actually followed through with them.

0 Comments: